Telp : 081240008335
Whatsap : 081240008335
Link Whatshap : https://bit.ly/3AgJS3j
- HANNA HI98131 GroLine Hydroponic Waterproof Pocket pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Tester
- The HI98131 is a slim, lightweight, and waterproof pocket tester that measures pH, conductivity (EC), TDS (ppm), and temperature.
- Simple, two-button meter operation and advanced features, including a selectable EC to TDS conversion factor (0.5 - 500 ppm and 0.7 - 700 ppm). for your essential testing.
- All measurements in a single, hassle-free tester.
- Quick Cal solutions to calibrate pH and conductivity all at once with a single solution.
- Perfect for hydroponics, greenhouse, and agriculture use.
- The HI98131 GroLine pH and tds water tester features a large multi level LCD which displays both pH, EC or TDS and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings are displayed with a 0.01 resolution and with an accuracy of +/-0.05 pH, while the EC and TDS readings are displayed with a 0.01 mS/cm and 10 ppm (mg/L) resolution and 2% full scale accuracy. The EC range of the HI98131 is from 0.01 to 6.00 mS/cm and TDS is from 0 to 3000 ppm using a 0.5 conversion factor. The HI98131 also offers the option to use a 0.7 (700 ppm) EC to TDS conversion factor. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid temperature compensated measurements of EC and TDS. The LCD screen has indicators for calibration status and stability. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available. The HI98131 is a versatile pocket meter designed for hydroponics, greenhouse and agriculture applications.
- groline hydroponics ph ec ppm meter
- Simplified one button calibration
- One or two point pH calibration is automatic to a pre-programmed buffer set (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01) or single point pH and EC calibration with the Hanna Quick Cal calibration solution. To perform a quick cal calibration, simply press and hold the left power/mode button while in measurement mode for three seconds and let go to enter calibration mode. Once both pH and EC are calibrated "CAL OK" is displayed and the meter returns to measurement mode.
- HI73127 Replaceable pH electrode
- The HI99131 tds water tester is supplied with the HI73127 replaceable pH electrode. This electrode features an extractable junction that can be pulled 1/8" out to clear any clogging that results in drifting and erratic readings.
- Features at-a-glance
- 3 sensors in a single meter
- pH electrode with extractable junction
- Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
- Exposed temperature probe for faster EC/TDS readings
- Designed to withstand the humidity of a growing environment
- Wide pH Range
- pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- 0.5 (500 CF) conversion factor is for an EC reading of 1000 μS/cm = 500 ppm
- 0.7 (700 CF) conversion factor is for an EC reading of 1000 μS/cm = 700 ppm
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Stability indicator
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- HOLD button
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- Battery % level at startup
- Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Selectable time before meter will automatically shuts off to conserve battery life. Options are after 8 minutes, 60 minutes , or disabled.
- PH RANGE 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- PH RESOLUTION 0.01 pH
- PH ACCURACY ±0.1 pH
- PH CALIBRATION automatic, at one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01); one point calibration using quick calibration solution
- CONDUCTIVITY RANGE 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- CONDUCTIVITY RESOLUTION 0.01 mS/cm
- CONDUCTIVITY ACCURACY ±2% F.S.
- TDS RANGE 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS RESOLUTION 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS ACCURACY ±2% F.S.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- TEMPERATURE RESOLUTION 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- TEMPERATURE ACCURACY ±0.5°C /±1°F
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with β set at 1.9%/°C
- EC/TDS CALIBRATION automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm; one point calibration using quick calibration solution
- TDS CONVERSION FACTOR 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm)
- BATTERY TYPE/LIFE 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- AUTO-OFF after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- ENVIRONMENT 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- DIMENSIONS 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)
- WEIGHT 100 g (3.5 oz.)
- ORDERING INFORMATION HI98131 is supplied with HI73127 pH electrode, HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries (4), instructions and quality certificate.
- WARRANTY 1 year
- TOKO MARGA SETIA SURVEY
- Berdagang alat- alat Kelautan, Alat Selam, Perahu Karet,Alat Keselamatan,
- GPS Garmin, GPS Magellan, Alat Survey, Alat Ukur dan Aksesoris Alat Ukur.
- Current Meter.Anemometer ,Anemometer Wireless,Weather station
- Untuk keterangan, nego harga dan informasi produk lainnya, hubungi :
- Name Marketing: Tepri Teknik
- Alamat : Jl .H.Kelik No.20 RT.03 / RW.08 Kelapa Dua Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat
- Email :email@example.com
- Telp : 081240008335
- Whatsap : 081240008335
- Link Whatshap : https://bit.ly/3AgJS3j
Untuk Pembelian dalam jumlah Banyak, Silakan Kontak Customer Service Kami untuk mendapatkan harga terbaik
Produk Terkait :